Pages

9.25.2012

iPhone 5: I've Got You Covered


It's here! My iPhone 5 arrived today and I have to say it's lovely!

Now my biggest challenge will be picking a case. There's a limited selection of iPhone 5 cases on the market right now, but I found a few that piqued my interest. All of these cases are available for the 4G and 4GS too, so don't feel left out if you haven't upgraded.

:: CASES BY CERA ::

Cases by Cera has some really pretty and unique cases. They iPhone 5 versions won't be available until the end of October, but I think they are worth the wait. I'm kind of in love with each and every case they have. Here are a few of my favorites. All of them are under $20!




:: SEPTEMBER WREN ::

If you are looking for something retro and fun check out September Wren. These cases feature photography with an old school feel and give me a warm fuzzy feeling all over. Priced at $45.





:: GRANDMA'S WOODEN TOOTH ::

If you want something modern, manly, and made of wood check out Grandma's Wooden Tooth. They are releasing new designs for the iPhone 5 very soon! Priced between $15-$20.








No comments:

Post a Comment