Pages

4.06.2011

Day 35: Pouring with Love

While looking for inspiration for projects I came across this cute little idea over at Young House Love. I quickly ran to the closest craft store and picked up a porcelain marker and made a trip to the thrift store for a couple coffee mugs. Now let me tell you. Getting this marker to work on the mug was no easy task. I don't know if all the porcelain markers out there are a pain in the butt or just the one I bought, but I couldn't get the marker to flow the ink out smoothly to save my life. It took several attempts to get it to work correctly and even then the ink started to just rub off. It kinda worked in my favor though since I wasn't happy with my first attempt. About an hour later I finally ended up with this.






No comments:

Post a Comment