Pages

3.29.2011

Falling Behind

So I'm a little sad to say that I have fallen behind on my daily projects. It really takes a lot of effort to drive an hour to work, work for eight hours, drive an hour home, make dinner, go to the gym, and make something everyday! Let alone do anything else. I'm really happy I made it one month and I am going to try my best to make something everyday for a year still. Even if I just make something every other day or every week I think I am doing really well. The thing I have learned most about this project is that it's good to push yourself and its fun to constantly think creatively. I have a whole slew of ideas for some larger scale projects and I feel much more motivated than I did before I started this little journey. Hopefully I'll have a new project up tonight. Until then wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment